Oloid Inc is a US-based VC funded start-up that is building an AI-powered single sign-on system for the physical world. You will be joining an industry leading organization and exceptional team previously from IBM, Stanford, Ola, INSEAD, Aruba etc. who believe in tackling hard, meaningful problems to improve the world.
Oloid is driving the SaaS revolution for physical identity technologies at the workplace. Oloid enables frictionless and secure physical identity for the workplace by integrating with existing systems. It provides intelligent mobile access or contactless biometrics with minimal hardware cost. With Oloid, buildings with existing on-prem access control systems can not only upgrade to a modern and contactless building entry experience, but also benefit from new age cloud-enabled features.
About this Role:
We are looking for an experienced Senior Android Developer to join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams on our mobile apps (Kotlin/SDK/RESTful API/Design Pattern). This is a full-time position based in Bangalore, India.
What we’re looking for:
- 6+ years of software design and development experience working on a team.
- 4+ years of experience generating commercial quality Android applications (please provide links to published apps).
- 1+ year(s) experience working with Image Processing, Camera related apps.
- Deep web service experience – full stack capabilities strongly preferred.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks.
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines.
We are looking for collaborative team players who want to learn and grow together, while solving challenging, real-world problems for our customers. We are here for the long run and believe in providing a fun, collaborative and psychologically supportive environment for everyone to learn and grow.