Oloid Inc is a US-based VC funded start-up that is building an AI-powered single sign-on system for the physical world. You will be joining an industry leading organization and exceptional team previously from IBM, Stanford, Ola, INSEAD, Aruba etc. who believe in tackling hard, meaningful problems to improve the world.
Oloid is driving the SaaS revolution for physical identity technologies at the workplace. Oloid enables frictionless and secure physical identity for the workplace by integrating with existing systems. It provides intelligent mobile access or contactless biometrics with minimal hardware cost. With Oloid, buildings with existing on-prem access control systems can not only upgrade to a modern and contactless building entry experience, but also benefit from new age cloud-enabled features.
About this Role:
We are looking for an experienced Senior iOS Developer to join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams for mobile application development on iOS (Objective C/SWIFT). This is a full-time position based in Bangalore, India.
What we’re looking for:
- 6+ years of software design and development experience working on a team
- 4+ years of experience generating commercial quality iOS applications using Objective C and especially Swift (please provide links to published apps)
- 1+ year(s) experience working with Image Processing, Camera related apps
- Deep web service experience – full stack capabilities strongly preferred
- Experience working with CoreML, Metal & ARKit
- Deep understanding of iOS memory management and multi-threading issues
- Keen eye for design and attention to detail
We are looking for collaborative team players who want to learn and grow together, while solving challenging, real-world problems for our customers. We are here for the long run and believe in providing a fun, collaborative and psychologically supportive environment for everyone to learn and grow.